Locked cashier error

Good Day Team,
I am currently experiencing an issue with the cashier menu, as I cannot deposit funds via any payment method error message us cashier is currently locked how do I go about this please.

@begorah-actless-2 ,. If your cashier locked, then check your notification icon on your deriv page for instructions on how to unlock it.

It directed me to the live chat but nothing regarding unlocking the cashier

@begorah-actless-2 ,. Take a screenshot of the message you see there and drop it here let me see.

I have the same problem with my account it says “locked cashier” and I’ve gone to the live chart but it doesn’t say anything about unlocking it.

Hi Beswarm, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I tried but it’s not unlocking what must I do to unlock it

Dear @carvene-affiant-2, thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear this. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.