Your cashier is currently locked. Please contact us via live chat to find out how to unlock it

Mon compte Deriv est verrouillé que dois-je faire aide moi

Bonjour @biorgan-acholia-2, pour une meilleure assistance et protection des données de votre compte. Veuillez nous contacter via LiveChat. Nous travaillerons avec vous pour résoudre tout problème le plus rapidement possible.

My cashier is locked what can I do?

1 Like

Hi @cerilla-addrest-2, thank you for posting on our Deriv Community. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

no puedo depositar en mi cuenta porque dice que esta el cajero bloqueado

Hi @advents-adducer-2, gracias por publicar en nuestra Deriv Community. Para una mejor asistencia y protección de los datos de su cuenta. Comuníquese con nosotros a través de LiveChat. Trabajaremos con usted para resolver cualquier problema lo más rápido posible.

oi bom dia tudo bem. eu depoisto bolequero pix como pra binary

Oi @cappier-acharya-2, você pode tentar novamente fazer login usando nossa página Deriv através deste link Deriv App | Deriv ? Se o problema persistir, entre em contato conosco via LiveChat para obter mais assistência.

My cashier is locked now for some days, I have reached out on live chat, shared all required details on email and still no feedback from your side.

Hi @browden-adeptly-2, kindly contact us again via LiveChat for further assistance because LiveChat is our only tool of communicate to contact our clients.

1 Like

How do you unlock the cashier

Hi @arrided-acarari-2, we would need to check the reason why your cashier is locked and we may only do so via LiveChat. Hence, we would truly appreciate it if you could contact us via LiveChat and get in touch with our customer support team so we may assist in resolving your issue.

Hy
My cashier is currently locked

Hi, @amylome-adelgid-2 , we regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

@Deriv_adminN10 @Deriv_adminN1 my account cashier is locked I have provided all the necessary documents, how fast can you please help me out

Hi @bigotty-admitty-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com

I kindly request to change from using visa to using payment agents…

Hi @aranein-adenoma-2 , Thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com

Both to me i tryed to deposit by usingi astropay sim Card number but failed Vodacom… But i was find a person who have tigo sim cade to make deposit with my account… But i wander yo see cashier locked, i tryed to contact with derive customers care but his or her provid and need complicated procedure that is difficult to rich the solutios so you can see this is your company so why failed to solve the problem of clint of course i cry to choose deriv broker… If that problem note saved… And if possible just acept to return back my money in sim card