Adress Verification Problem

I sent my bank statement for adress verification 6days ago and no answer.
Normally it’s 1 to 3 days maximum for verification according to Deriv.
6days after It’s not verified and no answer.
Impossible to write to Deriv.
Online Chat is only bot. Impossible to contact support. Only bot is available.

Hi @alogian-adjures-2, we’re sorry to hear this. Indeed, our standard verification timing is 1 to 3 working days. If there are any issues with your document, you will definitely receive an email about it. However, if this is not the case, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,
Deriv.com

Livechat it’s only bot.
Impossible to have a person.

Really not happy.
With Broker Exness I verify my adress less than 30minutes.
With Deriv 1week and nothing. No answer

Hi @alogian-adjures-2, we’re sorry to hear this. If there are no agents working during that time, you will be redirected to create a ticket. We are unable to find your information here in the Deriv Community, hence, we would kindly request you to contact our customer support team via LiveChat. We will be more than happy to help you further through there.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,
Deriv.com

hello, Alogian. If you want to do your verification much quicker, just do it with a support agent on live chat. since you say there’s only a bot to respond, just type “support” in the chat box and the bot will direct you to an available agent.
the agent will help you immediately. Don’t worry.
i hope it works for you.

I send my Bank confirmation letter and it’s amonth ago but it’s unable to be verified. I need a help on this?

Hello @bedlams-ainsell-2 , we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!