Having a problem with my account verification

Hi
I sent bank statement with Stamp & Verified by Bank(FNB) actually here in south Africa we do printout Statements from the ATM. BUT they still want Stamp And signature

hiihi my hii how long does it take for deriv to verify my account fully

1 Like

Hi @caldera-adeuism-2 Thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. You may refer to the below article for more information on the timeframe for the account verification:
Account Verification Process Timeframe

If you have any further inquiries, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Am trying to verify my address but it keeps saying this address cant be changed , the robots on live charts dont offer any help

Hello @agamies-acumens-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

hi how are you sir i was submitted my dacuments before 20 days but still pending please help me

Hello @catlike-adjuror-2 , thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

I have a problem l have logged into deriv and l have submitted my documents for identification and Proof of residence its heen a week now what should l do to get verified quick because l cant do anything without being verified

Please help please

Dear @belloot-agamous-2 , thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear this. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

hello,I was asked to verify my address again
I need assistance thanks

Hi @chayote-aguroth-2, we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for allowing us to investigate your feedback further. We’re pleased to inform you that the issue has been resolved in your favor. If you encounter any further problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us via Live Chat or WhatsApp. Thank you for your understanding!