Proof of adress

I uploaded my bank statement as proof of address, but it was rejected. What type of proof do they need?

1 Like

Hi @avatars-adamant-2, thank you for joining the community! You may refer the article posted here Documents required to fully authenticate your account. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible

1 Like

What happens after you get the email that says your ticket has been created?

1 Like

I sent my bank statement for address verification 6days ago. No answer.
It is said 1 to 3 days for verification but it’s now 6days.

2 Likes

Hello, @alogian-adjures-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

1 Like

Hi dears
I have submitted my proof of Adress 5 days ago. No answer…
Help me please!

2 Likes

Hello, @affeard-acetine-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

1 Like

I recently submitted my proof of address

1 Like

I have send the proof of address 3months ago and is not verified

1 Like

Olá,

Não consigo enviar comprovante de endereço.
Eu faço o upload do comprovante e após isto, pede para eu corrigir o meu endereço.
Pede para tirar o acento do “ã”. Após eu corrigir e clicar em “salvar e enviar” aparece uma mensagem “seu endereço não pode ser alterado”
NĂŁo sei o que fazer.

2 Likes

Me pasa lo mismo, por el acento en una letra de mi direcciĂłn no me permite subir el documento, pero tampoco me permite hacer el cambio en la direcciĂłn.

1 Like

Estou passando pela mesma situação coloquei meu endereço certinho quando eu envio o comprovante diz que o endereço não pode ser alterado sendo que o endereço da minha casa e o comprovante da minha casa.treste fazer o que.

1 Like

Proof of adress still not verified
Whats going on
I hate this

1 Like

Hello and welcome to our Deriv Community :grinning:

We are sorry for the inconvenience experienced. You may refer to the below link:

For better assistance and protection of your account’s data, kindly contact us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

1 Like

i cant seem to change my address, is there an email where i can talk to someone?

1 Like

Dear @bowyang-affrays-2. We are sorry to hear this. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi dears
I have submitted my proof of Address 2 months ago. No answer…
Help me please!

District khanawal sarway wala khoh 16v

Hi @burdies-aecidia-2 @asprawl-adlands-2 Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Good day guys… I have submitted proof of address… I don’t know how many times… But still no reply… The reply that I got was for identity… But address it’s being two month now… And the what’s app thing doesn’t work at all… Please guys… What’s wrong with the app