My account is not verified i want verified

2 Likes

Dear @abrades-aggress-2, Thank you for joining our community. We noticed that your document has been successfully submitted. Usually, it will take 1-3 working days. However, In order to provide you with the best possible assistance and ensure the protection of your account’s data, we would require additional information. We kindly request you to please contact us via LiveChat so we can investigate the matter further and resolve any issues as quickly as possible. You can reach us at Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.. Thank you for your cooperation.

@Syafiza i am having the same problem and your chat bot keeps saying there are no agents to attend my enquiry so cant we get an alternative email to send the proof of address because I’m now becoming impatient

Hello @amorets-aggadic-2,

Thank you for joining our community.

Please be informed that you can submit the proof of address document via the link below

Once you have uploaded the document to our platform, you can contact our customer support to inquire about your verification status.

We will work with you to resolve any issue as quickly as possible.

Thank you.

My proof of identity is not verified. I need to be able to upload the document again so i can proceed to upgrade my MT5 account.

سوال.للكل هل تعمل لغتك

في حد سجل قبل كدا وسجل تاني ومش عايز يوصل

في دبوس أسفل المحادثه مع بعض نقطه نقطه عشاننوصل تما م

مرحبًا @appoint-alodium-1، نعتذر عن أي إزعاج قد يسببه ذلك. نشكرك على السماح لنا بالتحقيق في تعليقاتك بشكل أكبر. يسعدنا أن نعلمك أن المشكلة قد تم حلها لصالحك. إذا واجهت أي مشاكل أخرى، فلا تتردد في الاتصال بنا عبر LiveChat أو WhatsApp. شكرا لتفهمك!