Documents required to fully authenticate your account

How do i send the documents?

How did you manage to get transferred to talk to an agent on live chat? Am only getting generic automated answers on the live chat.

Hi, Thank you for joining us here. We recommend that you reach out to our Live Chat support for further checks and reference to your issue. This is for better assistance and protection of your account’s data, kindly contact us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I have an account where I am trying to update proof of address. I have since changed address since opening that account years ago. Now at document upload I am being notified that address cannot be changed. This is not feasible for me as I have not lived there for years and now need to put in proof of address.

Started a new account with a new email address but I am now being restricted from opening a real account since I already had one using a different email address. How do I proceed.

ME TOOOO my account cannot verify…its giving me trouble

Dear community members,

Thank you for joining us here! We regret to note all of these inconveniences you have to encounter. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

How did you speak to a real support representative? I have been trying for a week, by looking at all the comments, I had no hope accept seeing your comment
Live chat is only virtual chat bot? What did you do to speak to somebody?

Same here its been weeks and my account has not been verified yet

1 Like

pls i have submitted all credentials over 3days no response from pls do something asap thanks

Hello Community members,

Thank you for joining us here. You may refer to the below link:

For better assistance and protection of your account’s data, kindly contact us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

1 Like

It’s been five days now but still my account is not verified

Hello, @abaddon-aecidia-2. Thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear about the inconvenience. We would like to assist further on the issue, hence, we recommend you reach out to our Live Chat or WhatsApp for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Thank you.

it as been over 3weeks i did my verification ti;; now it as been on pending for so look pls hlep me out i cant withdwal my funds

Hello @challas-aeronef-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

1 Like

segue meu comprovante de residencia

ola @casinet-affairs-2 obrigado por se juntar à comunidade! Lamentamos observar isso. Nosso Suporte ao Cliente está disponível 24 horas por dia, 7 dias por semana, entre em contato conosco via LiveChat, para melhor assistência e proteção dos dados da sua conta. Trabalharemos com você para resolver quaisquer problemas o mais rápido possível. Obrigado.

I want to submit my proof of resident but the is an error occuring saying that " your address can not be changed" what do I do?

Hello @banting-aeonium-2 , thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Tem como arrumar essa conta minha anda hoje?

Caro @baclava-adnexed-2 , obrigado por se juntar à nossa comunidade! Lamentamos saber disso. Para melhor auxiliá-lo em relação ao seu caso, por favor, entre em contato conosco via LiveChat, para melhor atendimento e proteção dos dados de sua conta. Trabalharemos com você para resolver quaisquer problemas o mais rápido possível.