Documents required to fully authenticate your account

and when will you approve my account…and it’s been 5d now

Dear @bantery-affines-2 , thank you for joining our community! We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Hi, I need help, I currently live with my mother and stepfather, but the house I live in is in my stepfather’s name, is it possible to approve my proof of residence?

Hi @bovates-affrets-2,

Thank you for joining the community and for leaving us a comment.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to approve the proof of residence bearing a name that is not yours. Please be reminded that the proof of residence must bear your full name and complete address as registered in your account.

Feel free to reach out to our Customer Support team which is available 24/7 via the Live Chat, should you have any more inquiries.

Thank you.

Made mistakes why change my date of birth my verification was declined how can I solved this problem

Dear @acquist-adipoid-2 , thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear this. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

3month more a go but not verify

Hello, @catfoot-adactyl-2 . Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

1 Like

Asslam-o-Alikum problem issues solf plz

ua390781@gmail.com

Dear @afacing-aflaxen-2 , thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear this. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Omg what else do you guys want from me, I already send a PDF WITH MY FULL NAME ON IT AND also my address, my main bank DOESN’T GIVE a print document with my address due to their politics i already asked them, that’s why I send my electricity bill, just tell me why, why you can’t accept my electricity bill if MY FULL NAME IS ON IT, omg any video call, live video chat ANYTHING, I want to use deriv again why is so hard… please help me with anything else… also live chat or support are only bots, never a real conversation with real people, to help us with this issues, why a electricity bill with full ID info, full address and some extra info via PDF cannot be used?

Hello, @antlers-aerobus-2 . Thank you for joining the community! You may refer to the below link:

For better assistance and protection of your account’s data, kindly contact us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I already send my electricity bill and ID on live chat, also why you are referring to me as antlers-areobus-2 ??? That’s not my name.

I don’t know what to do now

What must I do now really what

Dear @badging-affraps-2 , thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear this. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Processing: IMG_20230418_233943_661.jpg…

Sha