Documents required to fully authenticate your account

Dear @afacing-aflaxen-2. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your accountā€™s data. Weā€™ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Hi, I first tried using Deriv about 3 years ago, had problems getting verified and also my address was not being accepted. Had to abandon it till recently.
I think the problem might be because the address on my drivers license is different from my current place of residence which is where i got the utility bill iā€™m using for proof of address.
Pls, how do i change my proof of identity to my voters card as it has the same address with my utility bill. Its where i now live.
Thank you.

Dear @abyssal-ablated-2 , thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear this. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your accountā€™s data. Weā€™ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Good day

I cant upload mine as it says 8mg but a PDF is much bigger i dont know what to do

Hi @befavor-afeared-2 , we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for allowing us to investigate your feedback further. Weā€™re pleased to inform you that the issue has been resolved in your favor. If you encounter any further problems, please donā€™t hesitate to contact us via LiveChat or WhatsApp. Thank you for your understanding!

Llevo una semana completa y no me han verificado la prueba de identidad y la pegada de domicilio

Hola @arrouse-airpost-2 , le pedimos disculpas por el inconveniente causado. Gracias por permitirnos investigar mĆ”s a fondo su caso. Nos complace informarle que el problema se ha resuelto a su favor. Si tiene mĆ”s problemas, favor no dude en contactarnos a travĆ©s de LiveChat o WhatsApp. Ā”Gracias por su comprensiĆ³n!

Hey, hope you well

Iā€™ve got an issue with my account cashier was blocked it been now more then 2 weeks I havenā€™t got a positive answer or feedback from you guys . I did submit all documents requested but till now you guys keep on telling me to wait

Iā€™ve requested to close my account so I can withdraw my funds but it still taking long . Please tell me what is going on

More than 2 weeks without trading because I canā€™t even place a trade . Iā€™m getting very frustrated and all my funds are blocked for no reason please tell me what is going on and why you canā€™t release my funds or solve my case

Hi @becharm-agamist-2 , we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for allowing us to investigate your feedback further. Weā€™re pleased to inform you that the issue has been resolved in your favor. If you encounter any further problems, please donā€™t hesitate to contact us via LiveChat or WhatsApp. Thank you for your understanding!

Dear Mr. Edikan,

Hope these email finds you well.

Kindly clarify on the concept of these bank transfers:

• Recipt1714016870024.pdf
  • Recipt1714017280395.pdf
  • Recipt1714017683401.pdf
  • Recipt1714017619647.pdf
  • Recipt1714017654372.pdf

The concept could anything such as payments from something you sold, p2p transactions from other brokers, payments from an investment, rent you could receive as a landlord, etcetera.

We look forward to your response.

Regards,
Team Deriv