Proof of identity

Last week i sent these documents to verify my Deriv Account to support@binary.com

1. national ID card (for Personal identity verification)
  2. Bank Statement (for address verification)
    3.Myself (selfie) holding your ID document with my face.

My account is not verified yet and I’m afraid I will make a deposit and won’t be able to withdraw…

Please how can I be sure my request is in progress or it is rejected

3 Likes

@borshch-acknows-2 ,. If you have submitted those documents, then be patient and wait. You will get reply via your mail, whether verified or rejected.

But never you make a mistake to deposit on any platform without being fully verified.

1 Like

how can i verify my account

2 Likes

Hi, @bowwood-aclinic-2 Thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. To verify your account, some documentation is needed to be submitted. Kindly refer to the below article for more information:
Documents required to fully authenticate your account

For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Hi there i am from uk and want to trade v75 boom and crash ,is there any way on how to do that please

My name is Felix, i have been inactive for some time. but i tried to login to account now and got the notification to identify the proof of my account with my valid documents. i tried upload my passport and my driver license but its didn’t work. please check the attached file.

1 Like

Hello, @balmily-acacias-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Identity keeps on popping out even after uploading the docs

1 Like

Hello @bittors-aerotow-2, Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

I’m having problems with my account since last week it is not yet verified

Hello @bundles-affreux-2 , thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I’m afraid of the same

Hi @aripple-adsmith-2, thank you for joining our community! In regards to your account verification issue, kindly be informed that we would need to check further before we can advise you about your case. Therefore, to assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.