HOW DO I UPLOAD VERIFICATION DOCUMENTS

I received a notification to verify my account by uploading proof of identity. I am following the procedure for proof of identity. I have chosen to use my national ID. I have put in my ID number. But when i press verify, i get a feedback “You don’t need to authenticate your account at this time” Am thus not taken to the page where i should upload the identity documents. How do i go about to upload the documents ?

Hello, @bracted-acnodes-2. Thank you for posting here. We are sorry to hear that you are having an issue verifying your account. We recommend you reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

To talk to a support agent and not the automated generic bot on live chat, type “talk to support” on the live chat.

Verdict: Customer care is excellent when you talk to a support agent . Proof was validated in 5 minutes.

Hello @bracted-acnodes-2. Thank you for your comment. We are happy to know that your concern was taken care of by our agents. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.