Account Authentication for MT5 accounts (BVI, Vanuatu, and Labuan)

Hello Deriv Community,

With the recent update on the MT5 account creation, we are being more transparent about the counterparty a customer is signing up with. You can’t get more transparent than letting the customer choose.

Following the title above, please be advised that this will only affect the newly registered account. Depending on the type of MT5 account, the newly registered account will need to be fully authenticated.

According to the jurisdiction you’ve chosen, you will need to submit the documentation needed to authenticate your account.

The documents needed are the Proof of Identity (POI), Proof of Address (POA), Tax identification (TIN), and Financial Assessment (If required). The authentication requirements for each license are as below table:

These are the MT5 Account Sign-up flow for your reference:

1. Allow clients to select the counterparty on MT5 account creation
  2. Display the client a comparison table.
  3. “Add Region” button under Synthetic Account is to be replaced with “Add Account” (Client selects which counterparty they want to open additional accounts under)
  4. After the account creation on the DMT5 dashboard the blue banner shows under which company they opened the account (SVG/Labuan/Vanuatu/BVI)
  5. Based on the selection of counterparty route client to respective license

How long does the verification process take?

The verification checks will take approximately 1-3 working days. Upon account authentication, the client will receive a notification that their account has been verified to which they can go and set a password for their account.

Hope the above information is useful for everyone.

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

Hello, please i have been trying to upload my proof or address with my bank statement but i was not successful with it, please that is the only bill that that i have which can be used to verify my account since i do not have or built a place of my own. and in ghana here if u do not have or built a place of your own you cant get your name on the utility bill, i hope you consider my request. thank you.

Hello, @ascaunt-adrowse-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

My account doesn’t sign in on the meta trade 5 . I have being trying to sign in it says authorised failure.i changes password but still nothing has being done yet.

good morning, can i recover my deactivated mt5 account

Me too , I sent notary documents, residence permit , student certificate , it didn’t work , and the cashier maintenance is take money until it get finished if remaining a little money now , DERIV is not a fair platform

Hello members, Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

1 Like

You really not helping us on live chat, what we want to be assisted with, is not there. I have been regected on my account from December, what ever i do it does not work, i have done my financial assessment and submited my proof of resident but still i can’t access my account on BVI, i have ran out of option, and don’t know where elses i can i for assistance. Its painful cause you can’t even withdraw the money so that you delete your account, cause clearly not everyone is allowed to use this platform.

Hello @cicalas-advisal-2, We regret to note this. Please be advised that the issue raised, needs to be handled by the respective team. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

But i don’t get to be assisted on live chat,
Cause i only want to know should i do for my account to work normal just ike before, because the only thing that is highlighted is trading assessment and when i try to click it, it does not show instead it shows the financial assessment and all that has been updated. That is the only issue i think i have unless there’s something else i don’t understand. Please can i be assisted.

Hello, @cicalas-advisal-2. Thank you for your response. Kindly be advised that if the “Trading assessment” option is not available for you, do not worry, you don’t need to fill it in. However, to further assist you on your account, we recommend you to contact our Live Chat or WhatsApp support for a resolution. Thank you.

I transfer money to financial lauban instead of MT5 account then i want tu tranfer back what can i do

Dear @backlog-agamous-2 , thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear this. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.