Deriv locked cashier and is refusing to reinstate my account

My account was locked for no reason. Deriv is claiming “routine checks” and now claiming that I am sharing my account with another user.

I supplied my bank statements etc and now suddenly need to wait 3 working days before I receive a response.

How can my account now be investigated for fraud or breach of terms and conditions simply because I made a significant withdrawal???

I also have quite significant amounts in my wallet that cannot be withdrawn now and if this money becomes inaccessible, would that not constitute fraud??

I want this resolved immediately because I was not in breach of any terms and conditions! I will find another broker to trade with who will not steal my money and claim fraudulent activity when there is none

Hi @astones-acology-2 , we’re sorry for the inconvenience experienced. Upon checking on your issue, we noticed that the respective team has contacted you via email and we recommend you to check on it for more information.

If you have any other inquiries, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.