Deriv Spread

Why exactly would deriv have a spread of 7 USD. THIS IS JUST CRAZY.

Hello @battery-akhyana-2 we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!

How do i open the zero spread accounts and what fees are attached to this type if account?

Hello @battery-akhyana-2 thank you for your message, to open an MT5 Zero Spread account, you can go on: Trader’s hub: Deriv App | Deriv

1. Go to the CFD section. You will see this option in the bottom section of the page.
  2. Click on “Get” to add the MT5 account (Zero Spread account)

Regarding the commissions, you will be able check this information on the mobile app,

• Android user - you may click on ‘Properties’.
  • iOS user - Look for the asset in the ‘Quotes’ tab, and then click on ‘Details’ and the specifications of the asset will appear

If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!

Thank you, i just opened one and realised that the drift switching indices are not available on zero spread

Hello @battery-akhyana-2, we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!

Please my zero spread is on pending verification for a long time I’ve putting all my details please I want you to help me to to get right I really need the zero spread