How To Get The "ZERO" spread account in DMT5?

Dear support team,

Can you please clarify on how to get access to the new update of your DMT5 regarding that “ZERO” spread account feature?

I’ve tried to contact your support team twice, but sadly, it seems both guys didn’t really understand about this new feature of their own company and keep asking me to check the specification sheet on:

I’m confused as the spread is not “ZERO” at all. EURUSD is about 14 pips at normal condition, which is very large if you want consider it as zero. :slight_smile:

Please kindly help me out, I don’t want to waste my time with clueless live support team, so please get somebody who really understand this feature (and how to access to it) to response to this post.

Thanks in advance and have a great day.

Hi @carpent-agamont-2, thank you for joining the community! Please note that Zero Spread MT5 accounts are not available yet. We’re truly sorry for the inconvenience.

Our team has also already reached out to you via email to address your concern. If you have any further inquiries or issues, please don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. Thank you!