I need API support

Hi.

I just started using the API in Python. Currently, I only see instructions to connect to a real account and don’t know how to connect to a Demo account. So is there any way to connect API with Demo account?

Thank you.

Dear Attalea, Kindly refer to this articles. We hope this help, alternatively you may also reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.comOnline trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.
Regards,
Deriv.com

Thanks for replying.

I have read it and the source code of python_deriv_api library on Github, I have successfully connected and made a transaction with a real account. I am here and asking if it is possible to connect to a demo account. If yes, please give me an example or suggestion.

Thanks, again.

Hi @attalea-adeuism-2, thank you for your reply. We would love to check this matter further for you. You can submit your inquiry to us via email at api-support@deriv.com. We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello. Kindly assist with API link to MT5. I already created the API Token