Introducing the Trader's Hub

Hello Deriv Community,

In this post, we’d like to introduce the Trader’s Hub — Deriv’s new dashboard that displays all our trading platforms and currencies. On the Trader’s Hub, you will be able to see all your real and demo accounts in one place.

This is how the layout looks like for a demo account:

This is how the layout looks like for a real account:

You may switch between the real and demo accounts by clicking on the drop-down next to the Trader’s Hub. On the right, you can see the Total Assets.

In the next section, you will be able to see all your Options and Multipliers platforms. In the same section, on your right, you will be able to see all your accounts, such as your Fiat and Cryptocurrency accounts. All you have to do is click on the account drop-down menu.

In the last section, you will be able to see all your CFD accounts such as Deriv MT5, Deriv X and cTrader. You can click on “Compare Accounts” to see the differences between each account.

On the other hand, if you’d like to check on your Report, you would have to click on any of the Options & Multipliers platforms except Deriv Go.

Reports

We hope this article helped guide you through the Trader’s Hub.

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

1 Like

Kindly change my aud account to usd account please

1 Like

Dear @banilad-aflatus-2. We are sorry to hear this. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

da eu nao estou colhendo e agora me ajuda

Olá, @cembali-aflight-2 . Obrigado por se juntar à comunidade! Lamentamos observar isso. Por favor, entre em contato conosco via LiveChat, para melhor assistência e proteção dos dados da sua conta. Trabalharemos com você para resolver quaisquer problemas o mais rápido possível.

Obrigado, quero mesmo aprender a trabalhar com isso

1 Like

Você é muito bem-vindo @celesta-aldrins-1.
Ficamos felizes em saber que você está gostando de nossa plataforma e esperamos recebê-lo novamente nos próximos anos!

1 Like

Sir.

Sir Can you know the resistance of Crash 500 and Crash 1000?

Dear @aerobee-aceship-2, thank you for joining our community! To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi there am trying to do the transfer but it says it locked i was wondering why?

1 Like

Dear @aphakic-adjudge-2, thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear this. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

My account have probleme cause i took a position by sellinc BTCUSD at 26801.291 but the BTCUSD did not in upgrade to 125012.209 they took all my money

Não entendo muito, mas quero aprender bastante ainda

1 Like

Hi what wrong with my account now?

Hi @arpanet-agamete-2, thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear this. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Hi @aphakic-adjudge-2, we are sorry to hear this. Kindly be informed that we would need to check further for you regarding your issue. Therefore, to assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.