Hello Deriv Community,

Follow the steps below to log in to your Deriv account:

1. Go here to log in to your account.

2. Enter your email address and your password.

3. Once done, click the “Log in” button.

Note: If you have forgotten your password, you can simply reset it.
See how:

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

1 Like

Hello, @agonied-adaptor-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that you are having an issue logging in to your Deriv X account. Upon checking, we noticed that you had inserted your email address as your username. Kindly be advised that you need to input the username as per your Deriv X dashboard via this link: Deriv App | Deriv

Also, we would suggest you remove the above screenshot, as it consists of your personal details. This is for your account’s data protection.

We hope the above is helpful. Please contact us via live chat or WhatsApp if you have any questions.

Hello @Deriv_adminN10 . Thanks so much for your feedback. I just checked the dashboard but didn’t find the user name I should enter. Would you please tell where exactly to get it?
Also how can I remove only the screenshot from my previous post? Didn’t find out.
Thanks again for your support.

1 Like

Hi @agonied-adaptor-2. Thank you for reaching out to us again. To see the username, kindly go to this link: Deriv App | Deriv and you may get the username as per the below image:

Hope the above is helpful and if you have any other enquiry, kindly reach out to our Live Chat support for further assistance.

What happen today ? Why I can’t login to my account ???

Hi @bebrine-abetted-2. Thank you for joining our community! We would like to apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced today. There has been some issue that occurred, however, the issue has been resolved accordingly. You may try to log in again to your account. If you still encounter the same issue, kindly reach out to our Live Chat support for further assistance. Thank you.

1 Like

Hello @Deriv_adminN10 , thanks once again for your feedback! But I think there might be an issue with the app on log in… as you can see from the screenshot, I finally got my username with a new password, still the login using the app is saying “error! Credentials are invalid”.
Please help! Also the live chat is a robot with predefined Q&A not at all related to my issue. So hoping to get the best help from here! That’s why we are a community.

Hello, @agonied-adaptor-2. Thank you for reaching out to us here again. We are sorry for the inconvenience you have to experience logging in to your account. We suggest you to reach out to our Live Chat support as they are equipped to assist you on the issue with a better assistance as this is for the protection of your account’s data. Hope this is helpful. Thank you.

Deriv copier.
Discover Top Traders to Follow & Copy On derivcopier.com
web based platform for anyone that uses MT4.
Hosted in the cloud 24/7 without the hassle of a VPS,
Allowing you to copy trades to any amount of trading accounts.
Add any MT5/4 broker account
Copy trades For
-Boom & crash
-Voltility Indices
-currencies
-Binary options
You can follow trading accounts of other users

Hi Farahin_Deriv,

Can you also help, can’t login into my account.

Thanks

hello
Can You explain more about your error
also comment the domain you have to login and you failed?