Need mentor and coach

Hello everyone
I am new to this trading community. I would like to have mentors and coaches on the binary option side and also on derivative indices.Please make yourself noticed so I can chat with you
Thanks

3 Likes

Hello @buxeous-ajivika-2 Regarding your query, kindly note that we do not provide teaching assistance, since it is up to each client to come up with their strategies to trade, however, we offer some e-books for free to download with tips that might help you here: Ebook for download

If you encounter any further problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us via LiveChat or WhatsApp. Thank you for your understanding!

Good morning coach
Thank you for responding to my request for a mentor in the deriv community. I want you to help me with binary options and synthetic indices. I want to tell you that I am not bad or new to trading but I have the basic knowledge that is needed. Let me know if we can call each other on zoom or wathsapp. Please let me know how you can help me. Thank you

Hi @buxeous-ajivika-2 Thank you for reaching out to us. As mentioned in our previous comment, we do not offer any sort of teaching or mentoring for trading. We recommend you to refer the available ebook for more information.