Petition to move 'Accumulators' to real account

I absolutely love Deriv, and I appreciate the fair trading environment you’ve created. But there’s one thing that’s been bugging me – Accumulators.

Accumulators are like the cool kids at the trading party. They’ve been hanging out in the demo corner for what feels like forever, and I think it’s time to let them join the real account party!

So, here’s my heartfelt request – can we please move Accumulators to the real account section? It’s like having this awesome toy but being told you can only play with it in the backyard. Let’s bring it to the main stage!

I know you guys always do what’s best for the platform and its users. Taking Accumulators live would be a game-changer, and I’m sure many traders would agree.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this. Thanks for being an awesome platform, and let’s make Accumulators a reality!

Hi @antisex-aboulia-2. Thank you for joining the community! Kindly be informed that Accumulator is only available in the Demo account at the moment. However, it will be released soon!

Rest assured, when this trade type is released to the real account, you will be notified by our platform.

In case you have any issues or need further assistance, we recommend that you contact us via Live Chat again as it is our main communication channel.