ACCUMULATORS AND VANILLA

Continuing the discussion from New tools on DTrader:

Are there any dates or deadlines regarding “accumulators and vanilla” because you can see it in demo but not real.

1 Like

Dear @bissext-adjunct-2 . Thank you for joining the community. In regards to your inquiry, for both accumulators and vanilla, it will be available in the Demo account first. For real account , it will be advised soon when it is available

Hallo

Is there Any specific dates on Accumator for real accounts?

1 Like

Hello Deriv Community so I want to say I love the platform Deriv so much as it is easy and exciting to use and with much more experience I can accomplish more however ACCUMULATOR and VANILLA NEED TO BE ADDED NOW DERIV PLEASE THE PEOPLE/USERS ARE ASKING FOR THIS UPDATE WE SO SITES UPDATES EVERY MINUTE BUT NOT THIS UPDATE WHY?

1 Like

Hi @bunjees-aeolina-2 @bissext-adjunct-2 Thank you for your posting on our Deriv Community. We understand your concern and we appreciate your interest in our products. Rest assured that the products will be released soon on the real platform and look out for any updates on our website. Thank you.

HELLO THIS ACCUMULATOR TRADE TYPE IS NOT SHOWING THE BARRIER THAT YOU MENTIONED IN THE EXPLANATION, THAT IF THE PRICE MOVE WITHIN THE BARRIER

SOMETIME AS SOON AS I OPEN ORDER IT LOST AT INSTANT EVEN THOUGH THE I SELL THE CONTRACT ON TIME WHY?

Hello, when can we use accumulators and vanilla on real account?

Hi @bawbees-abluted-2 . Thank you for joining our commuity! We understand your concern and we appreciate your interest in our products. Rest assured that the products will be released soon on the real platform and look out for any updates on our website. Thank you.