Where are Accumulator Options?

Dear Deriv Support and Community

Where are Accumulator Options? I watched a newly uploaded video https://youtu.be/8K21V4knruU on your YouTube channel, in which these Options are presented. I have opened a Deriv Trader platform, I choose Volatility 100 (1s) Index, as shown in this video, but I only have option to make a Call/Put trading. From what being said in this video, it’s available to both demo and real accounts. I just registered a demo account, to test it out, but I don’t see it. I tried two different Internet Browsers on my computer. Apart from Call and Put, I have also multipliers trading, but on Forex. Let me also add, that I’m from European Union. I also found information, that back in April, AO was released to real accounts, in here: Accumulators - #7 by Erika_derivadmin. I also see them on one of the renders/screenshots on Google Play with your mobile app. I can’t add more links, because I’m new to the community, but it’s forth render/screenshot from the left on Google Play.

Hi @airiest-amharic-1, thank you for joining our community! :smiley: Kindly be informed that unfortunately, Accumulators is not available in your country at the moment. You may trade using all the other available multipliers trading on your demo account.

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

@Sivapria_derivadmin

Thank you for reply. May I know, why it’s not available in my country at the moment? It’s because of ESMA and their regulations or something else?

Hello @airiest-amharic-1, thank you for your reply! :smiley: Be informed that not all products offered by Deriv are applied to all countries, we are sorry about this.

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

Hi @Juan_derivadmin,

I asked, why it’s not available in my country?

Hello @airiest-amharic-1 , thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and
protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

1 Like