Positions opened by system generation

Positions were opened by the trading platform itself. I opened a position today on AUD/USD and closed the position immediately. But when I reopen the platform latertoday, 2 positions have been opened with heavy debit balance I could not comprehend. Similar cases occurred October when positions were replicated, some 5, 14, even more than that positions.
I trade dmt5 dfx instruments. I thank God it’s virtual money I am using to trade. If it were to be be real money, it will be for me to hang my glove forthwith.
I’ll like to know if the dfx indexes are not ready for trading or platform errors which needs urgent action.
My ticket number are

Dear Blaubok, we regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.comOnline trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.
Regards,
Deriv.com

I’ve been following derived index over a month now but don’t understand why it’s still not available on the main account except for the demo
My question is simply will it make it to the live account before this year 2022 runs out completely and pls don’t give me that “ you don’t have a specific time frame for it as answer please…