Scammed by payment agent.. Username and cr numberCr1072706(Donvalfx) and cr2755106(classicfx)

Cr1072706(Donvalfx) and cr2755106(classicfx)

Dear @auletai-acumens-2 Thank you for joining our Deriv Community. We are sorry to hear about the issue you are facing. In order to provide you with the best possible assistance and ensure the protection of your account’s data, we would require additional information. We kindly request you to please contact us via LiveChat so we can investigate the matter further and resolve any issues as quickly as possible. You can reach us at Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com. Thank you for your cooperation.

I have contact live chat, the gave me 3 working days, yesterday made it 3 working days… My funds haven’t been refunded… The payment agent hasn’t been banned for payment list on deriv… This is not really sad of you guys, allowing a criminal on this platform scamming people and yet his username is still on payment list. Please I need my funds to refunded please

This is his username on payment list

This another of username on the payment list agent… He is a scammer with Cr2755106&Cr1548373