Trading view deriv implementation

hello it is sometimes really difficult to analyze synthetics charts on MT5, and tradigview from deriv implementation has fewer features. We cannot save our analyses or put alerts. is it possible to add these functions, saves and alerts. Because I know several traders around me who complain about it. Thank you for the understanding

1 Like

Dear Ancillia,

Deriv is aware of this issue and we are currently looking into implementing the fix. In the meantime, you may use the Dtrader at Deriv.com. This is where you can also save the drawing and analysis on the chart.

We apologize for this inconvenience. In case you need further assistance, kindly reach out to us via live chat.

ancilla wrote this report on January 13, 2023 and you guys replied that you would look into it
But to date, deriv trading implementation platform is neither connected to the actual trading view to enable synergy in the analysis and trade-taking process nor is it well equipped with a limitation to a 24-hour timeframe maximum; this isn’t helping my analysis as I do top-down
I would appreciate it if this is looked into and worked on with due diligence.

In the end, it is all about what pays me, and if deriv isn’t helping, I guess it is time for me to find another CFD broker

1 Like