10 coin withdrawal marked as approved /processed, but wallet not credited for more than 24hrs

This is very sad. I am in this mess right now. I made a withdrawal as well 2 days ago using this method. It got approved and was marked processed . I have waited since then and 10 coin have not credited me and I have chatted support and was asked to wait 24hrs, which I did , now I am been told to wait for 5 days for an ordinary crypto withdrawal. Below are the details of this withdrawal that have been marked as processed. My exchange request for a transaction hash or ID to enable them track the token, but driv cannot provide any of this. This is frustrating .

Ref. ID
Currency
USD
Transaction time
18 Aug 2022 05:16:20 GMT
Credit/Debit

Your support is saying that it is not from your end and has also refused to provide a transaction hash or ID to proof that the coins were sent to me

Hi @avoutry-addedly-2,

Thank you for joining the community! For better assistance and protection of your account’s data, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,
Deriv.com