Activating my real account

Hello, I have been trading a demo account for over a week now, then i created a real account but i did not receive any login details for the MT5 platform or to validate the account. What do i need to do ?

@burkers-acronyc-2 ,. Your login details has been sent to your registered email. Check it.
But take note that the password you created for the real account is what you will use for login too.
Check your email for more details.

Goop pm ohh…my acct has not been verified

@boskage-abysmal-2 ,. Hello, if you have submitted the required documents, then wait patiently for it to be verified.
There is no specific time fixed for it to be verified.

Hi burkers-acronyc-2,

Please, in order to access your MT5 login details, you need to go to your MT5 dashboard here Deriv App | Deriv.

We hope this information helps. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat if you need any further assistance.

Thank you for being part of our community!

Hi boskage-abysmal-2,

Please, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We will assist you to verify your account as soon as possible.
Thank you!

I also opened real account but I didn’t receive my password and logging in details

Hello, @bookman-adreads-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.