Announcement : Phone Number Verification Update

Dear Deriv community members,

We’re excited to introduce an additional layer of security to your Deriv accounts: phone number verification. This new feature aims to enhance the security of your account.

Here’s what you need to know:

What: Adding an extra layer of verification.

Why: To provide greater security for your accounts.

How to Verify Your Phone Number:

1. Visit the personal details page in your account.
2. Click on the “Verify” button next to the phone number section.
3. A verification link or OTP will be sent to your registered email address. Click the link or enter the OTP to verify your identity.
4. Enter the phone number you wish to verify.
5. Enter the OTP sent to you via WhatsApp or SMS.
6. Click “Done” to complete the verification.

Frequently Asked Questions:

What happens if I change my phone number? Currently, self-service for changing your verified phone number is not available. To update your verified phone number, please contact us via Live Chat. We are working on streamlining this process for you.

How do I log in to my Deriv account using my verified phone number? There are no changes to the login process. You can continue to log in as usual using your password or passkey.

Is phone number verification mandatory? No, phone number verification is optional at this time.

Can I edit my phone number after verification? Yes, you can edit your phone number, but you will need to reach out to Live Chat for assistance.

We appreciate your cooperation as we work to enhance your account security. If you have any questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team via Live Chat.