Application of becoming a payment agent

I would like to become a payment agent because we are having issues with depositing through online wallets and people are struggling to fund and withdraw from their trading accounts

6 Likes

I would like to became a agent on deriv

1 Like

Gaonyaiwe samuel,+26771623835,+26775197188,sgaonyadiwe36@gmailcom,5%

Hello Sir
I will like to become a payment agent due to deposit problem I always face so also in withdrawals because sir I don’t really have any agent around my area and their is very low trust between many people in our community which are far from us sir for this reason, Sir i hope my request will be under consideration so that me my close traders will have peace of mine.
Thanks Sir

Good-day, i would like to become a Deriv payment Agent because around my area there are few Agents who are unable to cater for a majority of people who needs funds.

THANK YOU

Hi @arayses-accrued-2 thank you for joining the community! For better assistance and protection of your account’s data, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any request as quickly as possible.

Murugans payment acent application form sent me

I would like to become a agent on deriv

I would like to become a agent because of bad service in our country

Good day, i’d like to become a Deriv payment Agent because in my area there are a few Agents who are unable to service all of us.

THANK YOU

Hallo, kindly I am requesting to be payment agent in deriv kindly.
My name is Gladys from Kenya

Hello, @bullets-alcides-1 . Thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. You may check this link for more information: Payment agents | Partners | Deriv

However, if you have any other inquiries, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Please activate my tarading and withdraw sestam

Please activate my tarading account

Dear @asprawl-adlands-2. We are sorry to hear this. We would need to check on your case for further assistance. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.