BTC Payment Fail To Reflect In Wallet

Not a good day yet.
I am really getting agitated and frustrated about 2 BTC payments into my address, confirmed and just nowhere to be found.

Deriv wallet generated an address for me to use. I sent to sender but she had delay on CashApp saying “Unable to purchase Bitcoin at this time”

2 days later she signed up on Coinbase as an alternative. She sent $290 because of $300 limit.
Since then nothing reflects in my DERIV wallet.
I checked the cashier wallet again only to see that the address has changed.

The balance of $100 was eventually sent on CashApp the next day as it starts working to the same address.

Now the 2 transactions ($380+) are held in the air as it’s not showing in my wallet but clearly showing on the Blockchain Explorer.

I Opened tickets with support, they came back to inform me it’s not showing in my history. I wonder how they expect it to be in the history or report when it hasn’t showed up in my wallet.

What is disturbing is that DERIV hasn’t tracked addresses generated by my wallet except used addresses found in my history report.

I got to know that any Address generated by a wallet belongs to the wallet INDEFINITELY, either new or old, used or unused.
They also have the PRIVATE KEY to my wallet.

I provided all Hash IDs and address to support and screenshots from sender.

I need help urgently, because that remittance is a support from a friend after I crashed my trading account and I am losing my mind already.
I need help to unravel this puzzle.

Dear @Ayorinde, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. We love to help you solve your issue, therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Thanks so much. The issue has been resolved successfully.

1 Like