Change from mastercard as withdrawal

I had deposited using a mastercard debit card but deriv does not support withdrawals using mastercard in my country. I am trying to make a withdrawal and I cannot change the withdrawal method. I tried transferring to Bitcoin then initiate a withdraw but the withdrawal has been denied. Can anyone help me on how to change from mastercard withdrawal?

Hello, @aethusa-adynamy-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I recently got a new card ,i used it to deposit but when I tried to withdrawal it got denied and Deriv will only let me use the old card to withdrawal
How can I switch to my new card

Dear @cassino-actinia-2 , thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear this. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.