DERIV HAS REUSED ME FROM WITHDRAWING

Deriv has refused me from withdrawing. They are saying i should deposit more money before i can withdraw. I think deriv has collapsed like silicon valley bank

Hello @balatas-acousma-2 ,

Thank you for joining the community and for leaving us a comment.

Please be assured that Deriv has not collapsed.

Kindly reach out to our customer support via Live chat for more assistance on this matter and for better protection of your account’s data.
We will work with you to resolve any issue as quickly as possible.

Thank you.

Then why is there no withdrawal options for me to withdraw my money?

Hi, @balatas-acousma-2 Thank you for your reply. Please be informed that you can see all the available options for withdrawal in your cashier. Please be advised that it is necessary to make a deposit using a new payment method in order to register it and to allow you to place a withdrawal using the same payment method. A minimum deposit is required to register the payment method before you can use it for withdrawal.

We have multiple payment methods available in your country, you may refer to this link and choose your preferred method: Deriv App | Deriv

Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.