General withdrawal guideline

Hi Deriv Community Members, :bulb:

Here are the steps on how to withdraw funds from your account :

Step 1 : Log in to your Deriv account and click on the cashier.

Step 2 : Select withdrawal and click on request authentication email.

Step 3 : You will receive a verification email for the withdrawal request. Click on “Yes, it’s me!” or if the button doesn’t work for you, you may copy and paste the link given in the verification email into a new browser window.

Step 4 : You will be redirected to the Deriv cashier. Kindly select your preferred payment method to withdraw ( this option will be only available in your account if you have more than one payment method ) if you don’t have one, you need to withdraw the funds using the same deposit payment method. You may proceed to enter the amount that you wish to withdraw and click on withdraw.

Step 5 : You will then see the transaction as requested. The processing timeframe is 24 hours. Once your funds have been successfully processed, your funds will be reflected in your wallet/bank account and the timeframe is subject to your payment method.

Step 6 : You can view the successful withdrawal in your Deriv account statement.

Hope this information helps :bulb:

1 Like

Salut . Moi j’ai un sérieux problème de retraite depuis jeudi. Après validation de mon mail on ne me propose pas ma devise de retrait. Je vous montre une capture

1 Like

Cher @buccaro-acutest-2 , merci d’avoir rejoint la communauté ! Nous regrettons de le constater. Notre service client est disponible 24h/24 et 7j/7, veuillez nous contacter via LiveChat, pour une meilleure assistance et protection des données de votre compte. Nous travaillerons avec vous pour résoudre tout problème le plus rapidement possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com

Good day and thank you. Please I’m having challenges withdrawing from my account. I seem not to be able to select any payment again option on the platform. Here is the screenshot of the kind of message I’m getting

1 Like

Dear @beanbag-achkans-2 , thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Regards,

Deriv.com

Greetings. I would like to know please why I’m not able to withdraw fund. I have. Been getting this since and you guys are not reachable through live…been turning me down Everytime I try to reach out. What is this supposed to mean?

Hi @chivies-adlands-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

1 Like

Hi, have you received any assistance regarding this matter??

1 Like

Hi there I’m trying to withdrawal my balance but it’s not giving me an option to select my bank like it suppose to do so?

1 Like

Hi there were you able to do the withdrawal?

1 Like

Why do u agents ask useless questions when we ask u serious matters , we are not able to withdraw , give us the solutions not useless questions

4 Likes

We have same problem here but u keep on giving useless answers yet none of them os anyway near to help … Just tell us if there is any fault not to keep on refering us to yo useless livechat.

Yo chatbot must have limits better redirect to agents after a few questions not to habe answer to every question , answers which are irrelevant

1 Like

This deriv is shit i have been failing to withdraw since yesterday and the live chat customer service is doing nothing

1 Like

This agents ain’t helping at all they just ask useless questions were as we telling them our problem

1 Like

Why can’t I with draw my money but I can deposit

I can make a withdrawal it keeps on showing me t

his

1 Like

Is anyone here using zingpay for withdrawals, apparently it is disabled for now (but customers service cannot tell me why this is the case, or when the issue will be resolved)

I just hope they sort this out soon, because it doesn’t reflect well on deriv at all.

1 Like

I am using zingpay as well and i am faced with the same problems. They must gix this soon it really look bad