money withdrawn from my bank account but not received on my deriv account

i deposited money into my deriv account with zing pay then it processed money out of my account but instead of it to say successful it said choose another bank yet money has already been withdrawn from my bank account.lts a lot of money and i wish that that money can show up in my deriv account.

Hi @auxetic-acyloin-2, thank you for joining our Deriv Community. We regret to note this issue, for instant assistance please contact us via LiveChat. We will be happy to assist you and resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

boa tarde nao consigo depositr pelo a astropay

Olá @aumails-addeems-2 , obrigado por postar em nossa Comunidade Deriv. Para melhor assistência e proteção dos dados da sua conta. Por favor, entre em contato conosco via LiveChat. Trabalharemos com você para resolver quaisquer problemas o mais rápido possível.

I made a withdrawal and did not receive my funds back on deriv

Hi @calesas-addicts-2 thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.