ASSISTANT OF WITHDRAW

NEED HELP OF MY WITHDRAW , I WITHDRAW ON THE FIRST OF DECEMBER AND STILL WAITING FOR MY PAY OUT, ANY REASON

1 Like

Me too bro I withdrew 1090 usd On the 29th till today nothing…
Don’t know Wats the problem

account number is wrong

I have the same challenge with Deriv. I made a withdrawal on 01 December through Zingpay to Capitec Bank, ZA. Deriv approved the withdrawal on 02 December but nothing in my bank account till now. They keep saying they have processed the withdrawal on their side and have escalated the matter to where I’ll receive proof of withdrawal and take it to my bank. When I said I’ve already approached my bank, they’ve not received any funds, they kept repeating the same thing. I feel so scammed by a broker I’ve been using since 2019.

Account Payout - Deriv (SVG) LLC GBP - TraceID 20774742

My funds were recuperated back into my account I’m good…I made a withdrawal to the right account let’s see

Bonjour mon frère dériv a un problème avec les retraits ? J ai fait un retrait depuis hier matin mais rien n est positionné sur mon compte jusqu’à présent

Hello, thank you for joining the community! If the issue persists, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I made a withdrawal through zingpay to capitec on the 1st july 2022.It was processed and i got an email from deriv stating i must wait 5-15 days.I had to wait but i nothing happened i contacted deriv they told me they processed it on their side and sent me the proof of payment to contact capitec they told me they havent recieved any funds.
Trace iD 27581597

Hi, @bawlers-acumble-2 Thank you for joining our community. We regret to note on the issue. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.