Withdrawal Issue still

I have made a withdrawal since last week Tuesday still haven’t received it. I did the first withdrawal last week of last week Sunday, I got it on Monday and I did the second one on Monday and I did get it on Tuesday and it was sent to my bank account via PAYACCSYS.

My third withdrawal which I did on Tuesday last of last week i still haven’t received yet. I trying communicate with deriv.com help desk the tell me that on their side the withdrawal was was successfully processed the same day.

They now advise me to contact ZingPay agents. Now my question is, why is the money now processed via ZingPay whereas the other withdrawals was processed successfully via PAYACCSYS. am I being fooled or what or am I being scammed? Can someone please help me, I am really getting depressed over this.

I have the same problem now… Exactly the same!

Hello @bomarea-airiest-2, we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!