Withdrawal processed but funds not received.

To whom it may concern (CR1377462 : 8199139 - 7/27/2020 6:36:29 AM)

It’s been more than 10 days now since I’ve used zingpay to withdraw.The withdrawal process was successful but funds has not reflected into my bank, till this date. Please help.

2 Likes

I have the same issue

Call your bank and ask if payment was not made because Offshore payments have to be declaired to your bank before they can release them to your account. Call your Bank and ask tha they direct you to the FOREX DEPARTMENT - You should get your money within a few hours after having declaired.

Please I made a withdrawal order and I was debited without been paid for about 24 hours now and the money has left my account but wasn’t credited to any agent. USD Account
CR1722077

1 Like

Same to me can u help coz I didn’t get the money which was withdrawn last month 24

Please help my withdrawal from my deriv account hasn’t reflected in my block chain since yesterday please help

Same here it’s been 3days waiting for my funds to reflect in my bitcoin wallet please help

Same here since the 16th

For instant assistance please contact us via LiveChat. We will be happy to assist you and resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

i have deposited money through zingpay into my deriv account but the funds are not showing up on deriv account yet money was deposited from my bank account. please assist.

Hi Auxetic, thank you for joining the community! For better assistance and protection of your account’s data, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I withdraw eUSDT since on 28/4/2023 but UpTo now I did not receive it in my external wallet

Hello, @baubees-aerator-2 . Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I contacted your customer service but you did not solve my problem

Hi @baubees-aerator-2 We’re sorry for the inconvenience experienced. However, to further check on the issue, you would need to liaise with the Live Chat team for your data protection and better assistance. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

I requested for withdraw through dogecoin on 24th July this month and was approved but not reflected in my external wallet ,it took three working days still no positive response from help center and no dogecoin credited into my external wallet.

Dear @bonxies-adverbs-2 , thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear this and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.