ZingPay withdrawal timeframe

Hi Deriv Community Members, :bulb:

Please be informed that we will process any withdrawal request within 24 hours timeframe from our end and it is also subject to your payment method and your account status.

If you requested a withdrawal to your bank account with ZingPay payment method, it may take up to 5 working days for your funds to appear on your account and depending on your bank.

Hope this information helps :bulb:

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

1 Like

I made my withdrawal request last week Friday using ZingPay but still nothing!

Hello, @cashbox-accites-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. As advised above, it may take 3-5 working days for your funds to appear on your account and depending on your bank. For further inquiries, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Why has been zingpay removed because now I cannot deposit using other apps

Hi @bangled-abraser-2, thank you for joining our community. In regards to your inquiry, kindly be informed that Zingpay has been disabled at the moment to deposit and withdraw. Please note that our team is working on this and will try to solve this issue as soon as possible. In the mean time, kindly use another payment method to withdraw your funds. You may check the available payment methods here. Should you have any inquiries or issues, please reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.