Zingpay is deactivated- no withdrawals

Dear @bestirs-acaters-2 Thank you for joining the community. We are sorry for this inconvenience. Please note that we would need to check further on your issue. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

1 Like

I’m experiencing the same problem and it’s very frustrating :sob:

1 Like

Hello @arcella-abyssal-2. Thank you for joining the community! We are sorry to hear you are facing this inconvenience. Please note that we need to further investigate your concern. Kindly contact us via LiveChat for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

1 Like

Dear @bestirs-acaters-2, kindly reach out to us via Live Chat so we can further investigate what the issue could be and assist you accordingly.

1 Like

Thanks.All is sorted now.one of the agent advised me to deposit minimum amount via ewallet to the fiat account and I did that using skrill.i am currently the happiest customer :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Hi There

Pls help. What is a fiat account?

1 Like

Sorry to bother you again. can you give me step by step details?

1 Like

Hi. Fiat account is just your wallet where your deposit is stored into…

Step 1: Register account with ewallet company available for your country…I used Skrill cause it’s allowed in south africa… you can use also netteller.skrill is quick.it has instant withdrawal.make sure your ewallet account is verified…ID and proof of residence…Then deposit atleast 10GBP or more in to your Skrill or netteller account. Then

Step 2: login to deriv and deposit into your fiat or wallet account using Skrill or netteller.

Step 3: once deposit successful, deriv will allow you to withdraw with your new payment method which is Skrill. Choose Skrill when you withdraw.
That worked for me.

1 Like

Ok perfect will try that. Much appreciated

2 Likes

Hello I am stuck on step 2

1 Like

Hi you must login to deriv click deposit the. Choose your ewallet payment method Skrill or netteller…not sure which one you registered with…then put password then money will be deposited into deriv…make sure you have firstly deposited money into your ewallet account whether Skrill or netteller or which ever is allowed in your country

1 Like

Hello I am stuck. Can I call you on teams please. Please be kind send me your email address please

1 Like

I have registered on skrill and have loaded minimum deposit

1 Like

Hi Arcella, I think it’s working now. Skrill just appeared in my withdrawal. Let me see if it will withdraw.

Thank you soo much.

1 Like

Hello Is this it instant withdrawal?

1 Like

For me.it was instant…not sure it depends on bank

1 Like

Glad to hear that.enjoy

1 Like

Thank you very much. One day you should make me your student on trading.:smiley: you seem very nice and happy.:smile:

Thanks much appreciated :+1:.

2 Likes

Me too, when I contact Deriv via the live chat they keep telling me to expect my funds tomorrow, yesterday was the 4th “lease expect your funds no later than tomorrow” still nothing. I feel scammed

2 Likes