Zingpay is deactivated- no withdrawals

Hi… which payment method did you use for withdrawal and deposit (how did you make deposits into your deriv account)?

2 Likes

Hello

I used the deriv cashier tab, clicked on ewallet and then specified the amount for payment on skrill.

2 Likes

Hello

I did manage to withdraw into skrill as well, but skrill is still doing verification. So I haven’t received any money in the bank yet.

2 Likes

K… it’s important to make sure your profile is verified before depositing money into Skrill.I am glad you are sorted on deriv side.

2 Likes

I am having no payment issues with Zingpay since the 06/04/2024.
Please assist and esculate this matter

Hello @cassite-ainsell-2, we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!

Good day,

The payment was received.

Kindly indicate if it is recommended to use Zingpay.

Thanks
Gideon

Hi @cassite-ainsell-2, we’re very glad to see that the issue has been resolved in your favor. We’ve sent you a new e-mail with some further clarification, you may refer to your Inbox. Should you have any further inquiries or issues, please don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to assist you!