General withdrawal guideline

Should we be worried that these deriv guys will scam us like these south african brokers. I MISS BINARY.COM. Everything was legit

Should we be worried that these deriv guys will scam us like these south african brokers. I MISS BINARY.COM. Everything was legit

Let’s try to keep each other updated as best as possible
 Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon.

For those using zingpay for withdrawals, do you know which would be a good alternative to zingpay?

Personally though, I’m hoping zingpay withdrawals are resolved soon.

Yep. Im experiencing the same thing too. Trying to withdraw and they live chat told me that zingpay is down. No information as to when it will be fixed.

Hello!

I’m not able to withdraw nor deposit either. I was using Beyonic which seems to be not working with you guys anymore now. I don’t know why or what happened leading to it’s disappearance. And this is not the first time tho, it has been happening on and off overtime.

And please, when you refer people to live chat, answer to them as promised than turning them down Every time they try to reach out for you.

Thanks!

Maybe you aren’t doing the right thing at all
Think dip

Dear Clients, our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

At this moment, I do not wish to do any withdrawals, but I wish to know how to do them for future reference.

When I try going via the “Cashier” dashboard on the website or by clicking on the “Withdrawal” option in MetaTrader 5, in both cases I am met with a webpage message stating “You have no funds in your EUR account”. Yet, I have €120 in the account because of funding it back in September 2022.

What is the correct way of carrying out a withdrawal on my MT5 CFD account?

I tried to contact via email support, but received a response redirecting me here. I also tried the Live Chat but it is automated and got nowhere with it.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

1 Like

When trying to type my card credentials for a withdraw it doesn’t want say can’t use card for withdrawal yet I can deposit with the same card 
 what is goiyon? Please Help.

Since I got no answer from support, I had to figure this out myself.

After some trial and error, the procedure I found to work was for me to first transfer funds from my “MT5 CFD” account to my “EUR Multipliers” account, and only then could I carry out a withdrawal from that account. This was in my case, but for others, the accounts may have different names.

Hope this helps others who have a similar issue. It’s a pity that support is so difficult to get, given that this procedure is not explained anywhere, at least not where I searched (and the Live chat was no help either, as it was all A.I. driven with no real person to provide answers).

Hi @FMIC could you please address your issue about the withdrawal so that we can assist you further on how to solve your issue ?

And @boppish-adtevac-2 , kindly contact us via LiveChat as we need to identify what is the error on your card.

Please read my second post, where I explained how I solved it.

1 Like

The card that I used to deposit my funds can’t withdraw the funds
“it says that card can’t be used for payouts try another card or contact help service”
But even the option try another doesn’t work cause I can’t even type in my card credentials. Please help

Hi @boppish-adtevac-2 kindly contact us via LiveChat in order for us to assist you further as we require to check the errors of why you are not able to withdraw the funds using your card.

me sucede lo mismo no se puede retirar, me muestra el mismo interfaz, no hay una opciĂłn como tal que permita retirar.

Estimado @calkers-acronal-2, ¥gracias por unirse a la comunidad! Lamentamos señalar esto. Nuestro servicio de atención al cliente estå disponible las 24 horas, los 7 días de la semana, comuníquese con nosotros a través de LiveChat para obtener una mejor asistencia y protección de los datos de su cuenta. Trabajaremos con usted para resolver cualquier problema lo mås råpido posible.

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.