Withdrawal guideline for crypto account

Hi Deriv Community Members, :bulb:

Here are the steps on how to withdraw cryptocurrency from your crypto account :

Step 1 : Log in to your Deriv crypto account and click on the cashier.

Step 2 : Select withdrawal and click on request authentication email.

Step 3 : You will receive a verification email for the withdrawal request. Click on “Yes, it’s me!”

Step 4 : You will be redirected to the Deriv cashier. Kindly enter your crypto wallet address and the amount that you wish to withdraw, and click on withdraw.

Step 5 : Copy your crypto wallet address from your wallet provider and click Done.

Step 6 : You will then see the transaction as pending. The processing timeframe is subject to internal checks. Once your funds have been successfully processed, your funds will be reflected in your wallet provider.

Step 7 : You can view the successful withdrawal in your Deriv account statement.

Disclaimer: Kindly note that the processing time for the crypto withdrawal depends on the internal checks.

Hope this information helps :bulb:

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

Please check my acount: CR449775
I sent money from netteler e-wallet to binary account but didn’t receive USD

And the following pictures to prove

Please check my account, thank you so much!!!

Hi @chapkas-abidjan-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com

Hello,
i have sent money from netteler e-wallet but not received usd in my binary account.
my e-wallet has been deducted.
Please help me!

Hi @chapkas-abidjan-2, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com

Thank you bro, please please give me link to livechat.

Hi bro!
Please check my account.
Thank you so much!!!

Vào Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 7, 2022, bouquet account 2 via Deriv community | Resources | Deriv <notifications@deriv.discoursemail.com> đã viết:

Hello, @chapkas-abidjan-2. Thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. You may check this article on how to contact our Live Chat support:
https://community.deriv.com/t/how-to-contact-our-customer-support/27051

Kindly contact us via LiveChat for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.