To create a real account

Dear Members,

When creating an account with us, you will first start with a virtual account. So, what are the steps to create a real account?

Once you are logged in, you will be directed to the Trader’s hub page as below:

Next, you will need to click the drop-down and choose “Real”

Then, click “Get” to create your real account

Choose your currency

Fill in your personal details

Complete your address details

Choose the document type for the identity information of your account

Complete the Trading Assessment and read the terms and conditions

After all these steps, you may fund your account and start trading.

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

3 Likes

My deriv account does not show up so as to fund and trade

1 Like

I am facing problem, when i complete real account form, i seen this msg, bcz i am making new account with new id plz help me.

4 Likes

Hi @bandies-adipsia-2 @cecally-alamode-1 Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

1 Like

Dear Deriv,

My verification documents for account have been denied, even when I presented a valid ID.

Please note that I also submitted my national ID. However, since Malawian national IDs expire, the replacement ID is still being processed by the relevant agency. I do have the documentation I filled to have the ID replaced, and they can prove that it’s in processing.

May you advise on the way forward? but I do need to get back to trading on a real account, any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.

1 Like

Dear @beflums-abortee-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

1 Like

How do i contact customer support? the live chatbot does not accomodate my inquiry.

2 Likes

Helo I have two accounts with different emails that I used for demo trading… I tried verifying my real account but I can’t do. It says another account exists with my details… I have deleted the account but I still get the same errors

2 Likes

Great and so much please

1 Like

1 Like

Hi @abanded-alkoxyl-1, thank you for joining our community. Unfortunately, we are unable to understand your query. Therefore, should you have any issues or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Live Chat or Whatsapp. We will be more than happy to assist you accordingly. Thank you!