I can't access my real account

hello, I can’t create a real account, in short when I do it I am told that I have already created, how can I access this real account and deposit funds to trade?
thank you

3 Likes

Hi blatant-aerotow-1, thank you for joining the community! For better assistance and protection of your account’s data, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.comOnline trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com 1

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable. 1

Regards,

My account is closed

Hello, @brutage-adzooks-2 . Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Please help me to access my real account

Dear @batsmen-airplot-1 , thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.