Check your cryptocurrency deposit/withdrawal address from the account statement

Hi Deriv Community Members,

You can now check your cryptocurrency deposit and withdrawal from your account statement. Firstly, please switch your account to a cryptocurrency account and click on the “Report” and look for “Statement”.

Once you clicked on “Statement”, kindly check your deposit and withdrawal transaction from the account statement and you can filter that from “All transaction”

You will be able to view the cryptocurrency deposit and withdrawal address when you clicked on the deposit and withdrawal transaction.

We hope this information finds you well. :bulb:

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

Can i use eUSDT (tron) for withdrawals?

Hi @caudles-achaque-2, if you would like to use eUSDT please use (Tether ERC20)

How can I place a withdrawal on deriv app

Hi @caproin-adelite-2 please be informed that you will not able to place the withdrawal from your Deriv App hence please use your Deriv browser page to place a withdrawal.

Have deposited fund but I can’t see in my account

Estou com o mesmo problema efetuei um deposido ontem e ate agora nao caiu

Hi @bronzes-acarina-2 , for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Hi @cartoon-acomous-2 , for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Hello I place a withdrawal through bitcoin this afternoon and My funds haven’t reflect in my bitcoin wallet…can I know why?

Hi @anthela-acaroid-2 Thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.