Withdraw using Payment Agent

Hi Deriv Community Members,

Here are the steps for how to withdraw using a payment agent from your Deriv account. :innocent:

Withdraw using Payment Agent

Please note that if you deposit only using a payment agent, the payment agent withdrawal option will be automatically enabled for your account. If you deposit using other payment methods, kindly refer to our article at Payment Agent Activation for more information.

Step 1 : Go to our cashier page and look for the payment agents method in the list on your left.

Step 2 : Click on the payment agents method and select the withdrawal option. We will proceed to send you a withdrawal verification email to your email address.

Step 3 : Kindly check your email inbox and verify your withdrawal request.

Step 4 : Once you have verified your withdrawal request, the page will redirect you to our cashier page again. Please choose your preferred payment agent’s name from the list given in the image below and fill up the amount you would like to withdraw.

Step 5 : Please contact your preferred payment agent prior to your withdrawal request confirmation. This is to make sure the payment agent is aware of your withdrawal transaction.

Step 6 : After you have contacted the payment agent, you can proceed to click on confirm and ensure that all the details that you entered is correct.

Step 7 : Now you may contact the payment agent again and provide them the proof of transfer that you made to the payment agent’s account from the withdrawal cashier page for them to proceed with your withdrawal transaction.

Kindly refer to our payment agent deposit and withdrawal page via this link for easier access : Deriv App | Deriv

DISCLAIMER: Deriv is not affiliated with any Payment Agent. Customers deal with Payment Agents at their sole risk. Customers are advised to check the credentials of Payment Agents, and check the accuracy of any information about Payments Agents (on Deriv or elsewhere) before transferring funds.

We hope this information finds you well. :bulb:

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

1 Like

i get a message says permission denied while i am withdraw using payment agent
previous i was depositing using skrill. pleas help me to fix this

Hi @chiding-accrews-2, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I withdraw last week still waiting for my funds please

Hi @algarde-adaptor-2, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I get a message says permission denied while i am withdraw using payment agent
previous i was depositing via payment agent Alpha Exchange. pleas help me to fix this

Hi @appease-adenase-2, thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Hello binary payments agents or deriv community I don’t know the one to talk to please I don’t know how my withdrawal goes through binary agents since then they have not get back to me not even respond to my transfer

1 Like

Hi @chapper-addable-2, thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Have tried to chat with you and no response please help me so I can at least chat with a customer service representatives why is it this difficult

Hi @chapper-addable-2, please be informed that our LiveChat is only tool of communication we are using to contact our clients thus please contact us via LiveChat for further assistance.

hello, I don’t know what’s going on with my withdraw or who to contact here… i get this message
Please contact your payment agent to validate your withdrawal request.

Dear @bedcase-addends-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com

Dear @bebaron-adrowse-2 , thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Dear @borking-adicity-2 , thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I have deposited with a payment agent but I can’t still withdraw with him. Recently I have been withdrawing with an agent Onlinenaira. Suddenly my withdrawal request was rejected and I was asked to use another. I tried using chipper cash to withdraw. It was also rejected wit the same reason that I can’t use them for now. The agent is spoke to adviced me to use another agent to deposit before using him to withdraw. I have just done that its still not going through pls help. I need ur assistance

1 Like

Dear @bopping-acolyte-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

please i need to use agent withdraw method since i get an error

on the picture above please help me i like to use dp2p