Can't withdraw through my payment agent

I tried withdrawin my fund through my payment agent but it’s saying I have not been authenticate through payment agent for withdrawal

1 Like

Good day team. Hope you good. I tried to withdraw using agent but have been told that , Am not Authorized to use agent but few weeks ago i sent an email requesting to change to agents and i was told to withdrawal the available amount that was deposited via skrill and I did so but even after doing it still i cant withdrawal using agents.

Kindly enable my account to make withdrawal through payment agent again via mytopexchange.com as my card account is currently malfunctioned and cant receive money

I tried withdrawin my fund through my payment agent but it’s saying I have not been authenticate through payment agent for withdrawal

Hi there unable to withdraw from my account

não consigo fazer saque de minha conta, pois não aparece nenhuma opção abaixo para escolher forma de saque.

1 Like

Good day guys. I am Seiyefa from Nigeria. The last 3 deposits I made to my Deriv account was via payment agent and since yesterday I have been trying to make a withdrawal but all options are missing except the option of Debit/Credit card!? Please I need the payment agent option; I want to withdraw via payment agent. Thank you.

Добрый день!
Мне не пришло 2 выплаты на мой счет - карту.
Прошло уже более месяца.
Обращался в банк, они ни каких поступлений не видят

Hey, did you get help resolving this issue? the same is happening to me.