Cant withdrawal used payment agents

I cannot withdraw through Indonesian payment agents

Did you deposit using payment agent?
Have you used any other payment method before?

an having similar issues ,but am from Nigeria

I always deposit through an agent And withdraw funds through an agent … as long as it’s always successful But when I deposit through my credit card … I can no longer withdraw funds through my agent How can I withdraw funds through my agent again?

i also have the same issue i want to change my withdrawal option to payment agent please help

I am experiencing the same problem as well

I have the same issue. Sent a mail with my ID and Bank statement but was redirected here. Any help here?

You are encouraged to use only one type of payment method, if you use credit card or e-wallet, the payment agent option will be disabled for withdrawal, you may contact us to find out if the payment agent option can be enabled.

I have the same problem please help… I’ve been using Skrill to deposit but I can no longer use Skrill as it is no longer supported in my country…I want to withdraw using payment agent but it is disabled … Please see to it that you reply to my concern… Thank you

I made a deposit in my mother’s account from my skrill, now I want to request a withdrawal in my personal account and it does not allow me because apparently my skrill was registered in another account, what can I do

Hi @blushed-acanths-2, kindly take note that clients are not allowed to share payment methods for both deposit and/or withdrawal. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.