Withrawing to payment agents (p2p)

Hello Deriv please help me withdrawing my balance with agents or p2p I’ve deposited with skrill

Hi Cladine, it is recommended to withdraw via the same method used to deposit thus please withdraw your funds using Skrill.

Please how can I withdraw my money, deposited using debit card ,traded and now unable to withdraw, please help me

Hi @brogged-acumble-2, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

hi am failing to withdraw money through payment agent after deposit through the same agent. the system is denying me a permission to withdraw

Hi @chytrid-accerse-2, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I deposited 7120 naira through Instant Bank transfer. I got 10 dollars. I withdrew 30 dollars through the same method and I got 8730 naira. What kind of rip off is this?

Hi @chorism-addeems-2 , for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.