Withdrawing money from wallet

I have money in my deriv wallet and I want to withdraw using payment agents method. I didn’t make deposit using payment agents but Skrill, so the option to withdraw using payment agents is not showing. Please what do I do.

Hello @bespawl-affably-2 ,

Thank you for joining the community and for leaving us a comment.

Please note that we always advise our clients to use the same method for deposits and withdrawals.
Since you deposited using Skrill, kindly submit your withdrawal via Skrill as well.

In case you encounter any issues with your withdrawal via Skrill, please feel free to contact our customer support via Live chat for further assistance on this.

We will work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

How about if one deposits using MasterCard which doesn’t allow withdrawals

Hi @bespawl-affably-2. Hope you are doing well. In regards to your inquiry, kindly be informed that Mastercard is not available for withdrawal, hence you would have to use an e-wallet to withdraw your funds. As you mentioned that you have deposited via Skrill, you may use it to withdraw your funds that you have deposited via Mastercard.

Should you be facing any issues, please contact us via Live Chat so that we can have your account details and assist you accordingly, for protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.